The Town of LeRoy is governed by a Town Board, comprised of four council members and a Supervisor, all of whom are elected at large by the qualified voters of the town.
The Town Board meets the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month at 7 PM in the Town hall.
All meetings are open to the public.
- Please call ahead if you would like to be included in the agenda.
- James Farnholz – term ends 12/31/2023
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dave Paddock – term ends 12/31/2025
- John Armitage – term ends 12/31/2023
- John Johnson – term ends 12/31/2023
- Bill Fox – term ends 12/31/2025
LeRoy Town Attorney
Mark Boylan, Esq.
45 W Main Street
LeRoy, NY 14482
The Town Attorney is legal counsel to the Town Board. Duties include responsibility for the draft and review of all legislation adopted by the Town Board. The Town Attorney is responsible for reviewing contracts and personnel issues. The Town Attorney attends bi-monthly Board meetings upon request and is also available to answer questions and advice for Town of LeRoy legal matters.