Proof of Identification is required – Birth Certificate, Drivers License, Passport, Military or Employee Photo ID, etc.
- The license fee is $40
- Certified copies are $10
- Both applicants must sign the marriage certificate
- There is a 24 hour waiting period after license is issued
- License is valid for 60 days beginning the day after issuance
- If both applicants are 18 years of age or older, no parental consent is required.
- If either applicant have a prior marriage, all divorce papers must be presented or death certificate if applicable
- Marriage Worksheet