Proof of Identification is required – Birth Certificate, Drivers License, Passport, Military or Employee Photo ID, etc.
- The license fee is $40.
- Certified copies are $10.
- Both applicants must sign the marriage certificate.
- There is a 24 hour waiting period after license is issued.
- License is valid for 60 days beginning the day after issuance.
- If both applicants are 18 years of age or older, no parental consent is required.
- If either applicant have a prior marriage, all divorce papers must be presented or death certificate if applicable.
- Marriage Worksheet