Eric Stauffer, Highway Superintendent
The Town of LeRoy Highway Department elected its first Highway Superintendent in 1890, George Low. In 2015, the townspeople elected Eric Stauffer, the town’s 22nd Highway Superintendent.
The duties performed by our department:
- maintenance of town roads, ditches, and drainage pipes.
- snowplowing town and county roads
- tree trimming and tree removal on town road right of way
- mowing road shoulders on town and county roads
- mowing and maintenance of 9 cemeteries in both the town and village
- maintenance of Bunnell Park
- management of Circular Hill Road Transfer Station
- Transfer Station hours are Saturdays from 8 AM to 2 PM. Punch cards can be purchased at the Town Hall. We accept bagged garbage, plastic, glass, cardboard, yard waste, scrap steel, and refuse (in open top roll-off).
Any questions or concerns please contact Eric Stauffer, Hwy Superintendent at (585) 768-8744